Ok, let’s get the most important question out of the way. Why is corporate entertainment important?
1. To attract new clients while keeping existing clients happy. This is a no-brainer.
2. To give your employees a break. Rewards for hard work and productivity is essential if you want to keep your team motivated and energetic.
We don’t give enough credit to Corporate hospitality and how effective it is in boosting morale and improving the work culture. Investing in professional entertainers and artists can make your clients and employees feel special. It’s a way to say “Thank you for giving us your time and energy, we’d like to make sure you’re having fun in return”.
At Vertigo, we think of ourselves as mediators. We represent you, and we make it our job to create for you hospitality events that are tailor made to your entertainment needs. We collaborate with artists, their agents and management teams to build packages that are value oriented as well as cost-effective.
Our corporate entertainment team hosts events like concerts, corporate functions, fundraising galas, weddings and special occasion celebrations; and takes care of all the logistics involved, including:
- Budget Development
- Timeline / Checklists
- Venue selection, negotiation and contracting
- Vendor selection, negotiation and contracting
- Coordinate final payments to all involved
- Personal Assistant Hours
- Rehearsal or Event Set-up Coordination
- Day Of Coordination
- Music and Artist Selection / Booking
- Fundraising / Community Sponsorship
- Marketing / Advertising
- Creative Concept / Theme Development
While you concentrate on business strategy, let us take care of the entertainment!